Less fugly fireplace
For those of you who don’t remember here’s a pic of the fireplace as it was when I bought the house.
I started painting each brick individually but soon abandoned that idea as it was taking too long and I wasn’t real happy how it was turning out. LAME!!!
Here’s a couple of iphone pics of that progress.
I ended up painting the whole thing a real dark brown…almost black brown. I’m still going to re-do the mantle with a more industrial look. Right now it’s painted a black with a crinkle finish.
This headboard is the inspiration for the mantle…for now. I always seem to change stuff or come up with another idea.